NEXT STEP: Industry Mentoring
Would you like to share your industry knowledge and experience with a Curtin student in their penultimate or final year?
The NEXT STEP: Industry Mentoring program matches penultimate and final year Curtin students with Curtin alumni and other industry professionals, currently working in an industry similar to the student’s field of study or area of interest.
Coordinated by the Curtin Careers & Employment Centre, this program focuses on assisting students with the transition into graduate employment and enhancing their career development and planning skills.
By joining the program you will:
- enhance your leadership, communication and coaching skills
- inspire students to reach their career potential
- give back to your profession and community
- learn fresh perspectives from today's students
- extend your professional network with other mentors
- gain exposure to highly-motivated students and help your industry receive work-ready graduates
- reconnect or develop closer links with Curtin University
Registrations for the 2016 program have now closed. For more information and to express your interest in the 2017 program, click the link below.
Find out more and express your interest