FIRST STEP: Industry Guidance
The FIRST STEP: Industry Guidance program is a 'mentoring-lite' styled initiative that allows students and recent graduates - within the first 12 months of graduating - to connect with industry professionals via an online Q&A platform, so they can ask pertinent questions relating to their potential careers.
This program is extremely flexible as it allows participants to opt-in and opt-out, and all queries are conducted online so there are no face-to-face meetings or extra-curricular activities required.
Information for students and recent graduates:
- FIRST STEP is open to all students and recent graduates (within the first 12 months of graduating)
- All queries are conducted online only, using an email-based platform
- You can ask as many questions, to as many different industry professionals, whenever you desire
- There are no specific timeframes or deadlines
- Opt-in or -out of the program at any time
- This program is not certified nor affiliated with any work experience, internship or job opportunity.
Information for industry professionals:
- Provide invaluable career and industry insight to a student or recent graduate navigating their way into the workforce
- Enhance your leadership, communication and coaching skills
- Participation flexibility - opt-in or -out of the program at any time
- Minimal commitment, no required tasks or timeframes
- All queries are conducted online only, using an email trigger software.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Find out more and register