All Curtin alumni and former staff members may purchase a two year library membership with the University for AUD$20.00.
Alumni and former staff membership services include:
- Borrowing up to 12 books for six weeks
- Reference services
- Access to the Proquest list
- Access to a limited range of other online journals and databases
- A log in account for the library intranet
Before commencing your library membership, please ensure you have read the terms and conditions.
Please be aware, this membership is:
- DOES NOT include access to Curtin’s wi-fi or internet
- Does not include access to all material available to students
- Your address must be kept up-to-date with the library; penalties apply if books, including recalled books are not returned on time
- Membership applications may take up to 7 days to process
Library access for new graduates
There may be a delay after you complete your degree to when you can receive your library membership. This is due to the timing of the conferral of your award by University Council.
Semester 1 degree completions: membership available in October of that year.
Semester 2 degree completions: membership available in March the following year.
Curtin alumni and former staff Library Membership is to be used for personal education or research purposes only. Curtin University reserves the right to discontinue, without notice, access to the limited range of electronic databases and library resources if the licence or authority to use the database or service is withdrawn, restricted or altered in any way.
Purchase your membership
If you already have an online account (and not currently studying at Curtin) please log in to complete the library membership form.
If you don't have an online account, please register to gain access to all Alumni & Community Benefits including the library membership.
Library membership form